Serving local seafood -- salmon, oysters, clams, halibut -- for over 80 years, Ivar's Restaurants is legendary in the Pacific Northwest. With Ivar's Seafood Cookbook, we're serving up restaurant quality recipes for the home cook from our extensive repertoire of seafood dishes. But what else would you expect from the folks whose motto is "Keep Clam?" Ivar's has a lively history of creative self-promotion, from our wild, giant dancing clams ads to our recently announced plans to introduce seagull drone delivery service.
The Cookbook contains 62 of Ivar's best recipes -- including a net full of chefs' favorites, tantalizing photography, and a gathering of anecdotes and ephemera from more than three-quarters of a century of restaurant adventures, marketing feats and pranks, and dedication to serving its customers. It's the perfect holiday gift!
- Dungeness Crab Cakes
- Jalapeno-Cilantro Marinated Prawns
- Ivar's Wild Alaskan Smoked Salmon Chowder
- Possession Sound Seafood Stew
- Fish-and-Chips Aplenty
- Chris Garr's House-Made Bacon-Wrapped Halibut
- Ivar's Original Cocktail Sauce
- Ranka's Accidentally the Best Carrot Cake